- AB 76 – This bill ensures “blockchain technology”, such as cryptocurrency, can’t be used for money laundering purposes.
- AB 303 – This bill requires the state AG’s office to send all investigative notes and reports to our local police agencies on anyone in the Armed & Prohibited Persons System, which has a database containing names of folks illegally possessing firearms.
- AB 375 – This bill requires food delivery platforms, such as Doordash & Grubhub, to post certain information about their delivery drivers on their apps for customers to have such as picture of the driver and what car they drive.
- AB 697 – This bill would create a Drug Court Incentive Pilot Program in Sacramento, San Diego & Solano Counties to help offenders keep with drug treatment post-conviction.
- AB 763 – This bill specifies that a Sexually Violent Predator (SVP) cannot be placed near a public or private homeschool.
- AB 1056 – This bill would establish the CA Youth Water Safety Grant to allow for the teaching of free swim lessons for low-income or at-risk youth.
- AB 882 – This bill would expedite the application process for a locality or nonprofit to apply for Climate Ready Grants from the state from 120 days to 45 days.
- AB 966 – This bill will require the state to examine the effectiveness of existing beach erosion grant programs and identify which beaches in the state have critically eroded shorelines.
- AB 916 – This bill would task the Dept. of Housing to create an Affordable Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) registry for landlords to list below market ADUs available to rent.
- AB 1362 – This bill would allow a school district to include information on the physical and mental dangers of taking steroid and opioids, like fentanyl, into existing physical education curriculum.
- AB 94 – This bill prohibits county welfare departments from contacting applicants or recipients of public social services, like CalFresh or CalWorks, from blocked numbers.
Revenue & Taxation:
- AB 14 – This bill would allow a roughly $500 tax credit for childcare expenses.